IWIKU Gaming

My resignation.
in short i am resigning because i have simply lost the passion and drive i once had. When i got staff i just enjoyed helping people, which i just dont anymore.

Staffing the server.
When i got staff i simply enjoyed helping others, and getting acknowledged. I no longer have the passion or enjoyment for helping others. I was on the edge of resigning for a decent amount of time, but i always thought things would change. Snapper breaking and never being fixed tipped the scales. Why should i care for the server, when the owner does not? Why should i put my time and effort into something, when the owner does not?

Survival of this community. My opinion only. Yes this might come out very blunt.
Over promise, under deliver. In my opinion everyone should more or less be under promising, and over delivering. Whenever you promise something but dont deliver, you become less trustworthy.
Changing dates. If you cant make the said date be upfront, dont edit the dates.
Apologizing. You keep apologizing, but what changes? If you dont change what you are aplogizing for, it loses meaning.
Inactivity. 10 days ago you were on gmod, and a small month since you have been on the forum. This needs to change, or the server will die.

At the end i just want to thank Ezio. In the start you were always there when i had dumb questions, and ready to help me. I will be missing the great times we had.
I also want to say thanks to Mateo, Rapod and the rest of the Misfit gang. The times we had in mrp was great, and i will be missing them. Who knows, there might still be hope for it to return.
Find
Once again it is a sad day in the life of IWIKU Gaming, we have lost a valued member of staff (Volunteer) and a friend (Even if I did get annoyed at you sniping me all the time).

I wish you all the best in your future and hope to see you back someday (Hopefully when you are worse at the game)

All the Best

Ezio
Website Find
I never really have enough courage to speak up about these things, so thank you for formulating it so well. Thank you much much more for coming here in the first place. Thank you a lot for being a good member of staff and a friendly person in General. Goodbye, have fun.
Website Find
I haven't been around for a while, however, SWAT, you and the rest of the Misfits gave me so much joy, playing MRP and your water tower base was in said. Sad to see you go, but I understand why. See you around old friend Tongue
Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon