IWIKU Gaming

Dismiss this notice
Respect Commitment Success (RCS)

More DMG to the Shotgun
I Purchase Bronze the Other Day and i Notice a Issue. The Shotgun. Now From Point Blank Range it Takes 4 to 5 Shots to Kill some one, Tho it's a 1 hit headshot at times you cant get that since people are always jumping and moving around. Could There be a Increase the the DMG for Both Sides? It Should be at least be 2 to 3 for balancing i only should be reloading when i killed the player not when am still trying to shoot them.
Thanks given by:
I will look into it.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2018, 05:17 PM)AngelCore Wrote: I will look into it.

Edit : Has This Been Changed Yet?
Thanks given by:
Not that I am aware of.
Thanks given by:
Angelcore and I are testing them.

What we have learned so far:

Shotguns can one shot at extreme close range.
Shotguns get worse the further away you are. (As you would expect)
Even at about 50m+ the shotgun did not use all 8 shells in order to kill Angelcore.
The only unfair/silly thing I saw was that the Allied shotgunner can change their ammo type whereas the German cannot.
Thanks given by:
Any Conclusion to This?
Thanks given by:
Only Hstorm can make the required changes. So until he either comments or puts a changelog with this on it. The answer is no
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon