IWIKU Gaming

Dismiss this notice
Respect Commitment Success (RCS)

trusted applaction
My Application
I am applying for the Call Of Gmod server.
Steam name: DreamZz
Teamspeak name: DreamZz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62160753
In-game name: IWIKU DreamZz
Garrys mod hours: 1048 hours.
In game play time: 50hours.
How active can you be in game: Slightly.
Are you active in teamspeak: Not very.
Do you have a mic and can you use it: No
English level: 8.
Attempt number: 2..
Have you recieved any kicks/bans and why: 1 kick 0 bans 1 warning the warning was because I was new to a dark rp server and I forgot about nlr kick cus I accidently left my mic on so admin kicked me for mic spam [that was when I did have a mic]
Have you got any previous experience: iv yes I'm a super admin on a scp server and owner on my server.
Why should you be chosen for this rank: because I'm active almost every day sorting stuff out for the server, I'm popular and people like me because I'm active and I'm good at handling situations that come in the most part, iv come across a lot of people using bhop scripts and aimbotters. ye they try to argue with me but I record 24/7 so I send them the proof them I warn to ban them. I give them a lesson well given and they have it coming bringing bad bhop scripts and aimbot into a good, neat and well treated server such as this one to be honest this is one of the less toxic servers iv come across. The most nice
Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason, you will be demoted: I understand.
Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: I understand.
Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: I understand.
Thanks given by:
I have a few questions/Statements.

What do you mean by you warn to ban them? Do you mean you warn them so many times that they get banned (Abusing the warn system)
You already own a server and are a high rank on another server, I fail to see how you have time to staff another server.
You have only gained 14 hours since your last application which was 4 months ago. This does not scream "ACTIVE" to me.

Just some things to think about.
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2018, 12:34 AM)Ezio Wrote: I have a few questions/Statements.

What do you mean by you warn to ban them? Do you mean you warn them so many times that they get banned (Abusing the warn system)
You already own a server and are a high rank on another server, I fail to see how you have time to staff another server.
You have only gained 14 hours since your last application which was 4 months ago. This does not scream "ACTIVE" to me.

Just some things to think about.

no, basically if I'm trying to say if they just carrying on using it ill try get a normal admin or ill try to deal with it.                                                                                                                                                          no I gave that server to my relative yesterday he's on it all day running it now                                                                                                                                                                                                         oh no my computer got fucked up the internet wasn't connecting properly so I had to get a new part and it took some time but apart from that I get on as much as I can, apart from that since my relative own tht server now I have more time to staff a different server. thanks DreamZz
Thanks given by:
These "Explanations" sound pretty fishy to me. Also warning to ban hackers seems ineffective to me. I will stay Neutral without a rating on your application until further information from your side, because "I gave that server to my relative yesterday" is not really believable to me.
Thanks given by:
Your application was DENIED

You have only just rejoined the community, I feel that you should stick around for abit before applying for staff.
Equally I find your story strange. You gave up ownership of a server to become the lowest rank on a different server.  You also claim to be a superadmin on another server so that also conflicts.

Next apply date:  3/5/18
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon