Your Steam name: Mateo Santoro

Your Team Speak name: Mateo Santoro

What server are you applying for:  Call of Gmod Or Military RP 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:95764196

Your In-game name:

Your Age: 18

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: 3,917

In what country are you located?: USA

Your play-time on the server: Not much recently but in the past at least 40% of my total Gmod time was spent playing and staffing 2 or more of iwiku servers 

How active can you be on the server: Very 

Are you active the IWIKU Gaming TeamSpeak: Yes

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: I do and will

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 10

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: Yes 

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: Never .... EVER 

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: I do I was a staff member for about 2 years and climbed the ranks to superadmin where I stay for around a year. My duties mainly involved Mentoring Admins or ... Trusted ranks if they need extra guidance a member or two I mentored made it to SA so I'm proud of that. I also spent a lot of time Accepting/Denying Applications doing restarts when Noone else was online aswell as fixing some of the VIP ranks aswell. I also did a lot of building for the server such as perma propping for the call of gmod servers and I also built most of our old starwars rp server's ship.

Why should you be chosen for this rank? (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): Well I missed the old crew and I'm interested in seeing what the server has become and get to our new staff team members and to help in anyway I can to make the server thrive further. Aswell as to keep away those pesky hackers and trolls and such maybe offer some past experience to our new members but in the end ... I'm just good at it  Cool

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes 

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: Yes 

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes

What server are you applying for? Iwiku Gaming's Call of Gmod / Military RP
Poke me on TS or contact me on Steam if you need me!
Find
Positives
-Has staffed here before.
-Could be a good addition to the staff team.
-Could be active
-I have played alot with him before in mrp where he was a really nice guy.

Negatives
I dont see any.

Verdict
A big +rep from me, good luck man.
Find
(04-07-2018, 11:04 AM)The S.W.A.T AWpro Wrote: Positives
-Has staffed here before.
-Could be a good addition to the staff team.
-Could be active
-I have played alot with him before in mrp where he was a really nice guy.

Negatives
I dont see any.

Verdict
A big +rep from me, good luck man.

Just going to quote this, although:
English isn't 10 more of an 8-9

Neutral:
Punctuation
Wording
Website Find
Rewrite it next time. Lazy Tongue
Find
AH swat I missed you buddy thanks for the one up hope to play with you again soon
Poke me on TS or contact me on Steam if you need me!
Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon