IWIKU Gaming

heelo when mrp back up?
In fact that this Community is on Ice at the moment and not even the WW2 Server is running properly...
Johannes73 - Former MilitayRP Trusted
Website Find
I hope he isn't depressed or anything... its really sad what happend to the iwiku gaming community Sad i miss the good old days back when the mrp server was alive and there where always atleast 30 people online... damn that where great times
Find
I remember when it was a solid 50 minimum.
If you need me, message me on the forums.
Find
It used to be hard to join at times because it was capped at 70.
Find
(06-18-2018, 09:52 PM)Xaxi Wrote: It used to be hard to join at times because it was capped at 70.

haha yes and the server was laging like hell xD
Find
Hmm, what happened to Advanced Gaming? That's my question.
Find
(06-24-2018, 03:32 PM)ZT Death Wrote: Hmm, what happened to Advanced Gaming? That's my question.

^^^^

The old style MRP was so great. I wish that could come back, I'd play that to death. Also, hi ZT Death, remember me? Tongue
Resigned Military RP Admin - Deathrun Admin -
Find
(06-25-2018, 02:47 AM)hgraffo Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 03:32 PM)ZT Death Wrote: Hmm, what happened to Advanced Gaming? That's my question.

^^^^

The old style MRP was so great. I wish that could come back, I'd play that to death. Also, hi ZT Death, remember me? Tongue

Well, somewhat yes. But I'd be lying if I said I remember you 100%. But again, yes, I do remember you.
Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon