IWIKU Gaming

How about a Revamp?
The Server is without lying - Dead (pretty much)
The Weapons are bugged (the server is a little buggy anyway) the level system is (from my Point of view) not fitting for a CSGO-Themed Server.
As little as these points show, (which means there is less to fix) they are what I think you can critique on the server.
H pls fix
Website Find
The server has always been dead, even before the latest changes. In my opinion its a dead server and not worth the effort.
Website Find
I agree with Ezio. Why put time in a dead server if no one is going to play on it? just a waste of time and money.
Find
It wasn't always a Dead Server. When it wasn't bug riddled, there were quite a lot of players filling it up.

And I might need to clarify that I mean bug-Fixes with revamp. Those were Poorly chosen words from my side, sorry

If the Few bugs get Fixed, I´m sure the players will come. Aswell when I started playing it only were a Few players on everyday, it got more tho. So i strongly believe the Effort would be worth the time.
Website Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon