IWIKU Gaming

Application
Your Steam name: Meat My Beat

Your Team Speak name: Meat My Beat

What server are you applying for: Call Of GMod

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75893677

Your In-game name: Meat My Beat

Your Age: 15

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: It says 429, but I had more on another account.

In what country are you located?: U.S. East Coast

Your play-time on the server: I'd say around 20 hours, I am not sure.

How active can you be on the server: 4-6 hours a day on weekdays, more on the weekends.

Are you active the IWIKU Gaming TeamSpeak: I will be active, I have not used it yet.

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes, I usually use my mic, but later in the night I will not.

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 9, but I have a stutter and sometimes I type too fast and make spelling mistakes.

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Yes, I am a superadmin of DG [Delta Group], we organize events and I am one of the people who helps to manage them, and keep things controlled.

Why should you be chosen for this rank? (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer):
I think I should be chosen because from what I have seen this is a wonderful server, and I love to play on it, but on a lot of the time I see people breaking rules, but there are no admins on(I am aware it is a UK server). I feel like having an american staff team(or at least some people) would be majorly beneficial to the server. We play on the same two maps, and I often see people hacking or scripting too. I just want the best for this server and the people on it. It ruins the fun when the other team runs into your spawn and just camps it, or a hacker is aimbotting. I also have a good grasp of ULX and FAdmin commands, like I said I have experience as an admin. I want to make sure everybody on the server has a good time.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted:
I understand.
Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion:
I understand.
Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again:
I understand.
Find
Positives:
I've met you on the server and you seem like a mature person
Possible activity
Ingame time
Gmod time
English level
Experience
Has microphone

Neutral:
N/A
Negatives:
N/A;:

Verdict:
I will give you a +1 as I feel like you would be a major help on the server
Website Find
A Senior member of staff has noticed your application, the application will be now PENDING could be up to 3 days you will receive a response please be patient and keep checking the website. (Comments are still allowed)
Website Find
(11-19-2017, 01:35 AM)Ezio Wrote: A Senior member of staff has noticed your application, the application will be now PENDING could be up to 3 days you will receive a response please be patient and keep checking the website. (Comments are still allowed)

I am going to be inactive from late Wednesday to midday on Friday due to family matters- if you wish to discuss this I would suggest the weekend, or tomorrow.

As of now, I will be active Eastern Coast time (US)
Imma box
Find
Your application was DENIED

In your application you claim to be a superadmin on another server, I had a brief chat with you about this asking "Are you Superadmin on DG?" You replied "Yes" I informed you this is grounds for denial of this application where you then changed your story to yourself getting demoted, this seems slightly fishy to me.

Next Reapply date: 14/12/2017
Website Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon