IWIKU Gaming

Keypad Tutorial
Hello guys , so i see a lot of players don't know how the keypad works , thats why i go make this tutorial

Step 1 - Fading door

Get a prop that you want to get as your fading door, make it a fading door using the fading door tool. Remember the key you bound it to.

Step 2 - The keypad
Go to your prop list, at the right tab you see construction, there you can find KEYPAD.

Step 3 - The binding
Now you see a menu at the right again, there you can see the word ”Access Granted key”.

With NONE being the default value, press none and change that to the key you made a fading door with.

Step 4 - The Length
Now go a little bit lower and see ”Hold Length”, change that to 5 seconds (On our server the minimum time is 5 seconds, on other servers it could be longer or shorter).

Step 5 - The Number
Now you have to choose a code. At the top you can see ”Access Password”, there you have to put a code in, this code is the password of your keypad that will open the fading door

Step 6 - The End
Now you are done, you can place the keypad down (Near your fading door) and type the code into the keypad, and your fading door will open.

If there are still some things you don't understand , pm me on the forums and i will like to help you =D

Sorry if you don't understand it good , its my first Tutorial and i am bad at explaining

I am a Player ! I can play

Find
Good and easy tutorial, this should be usefull in the future.
Find
Good tutorial Yente especially for your first one well done!
Website Find
thx guys

Find
All around good, although we have other fading door tutorials (most likely removed) I think personally this is a good, well organised tutorial that shows played how to make one.

An improvement however could be to make it into a video or expand more open what can be done with the tool gun.

Well Done,
Yoda
Find
Thx , my first thing was adding picture's , buy this didn't work Sad so i just typed it Smile

Find
Quote:Step 1 - Fading door

Get a prop that you want to get as your fading door, make it a fading door using the fading door tool. Remember the key you bound it to.

Step 2 - The keypad
Go to your prop list, at the right tab you see construction, there you can find KEYPAD.

Step 3 - The binding
Now you see a menu at the right again, there you can see the word ”Access Granted key”.

With NONE being the default value, press none and change that to the key you made a fading door with.

Step 4 - The Length
Now go a little bit lower and see ”Hold Length”, change that to 5 seconds (On our server the minimum time is 5 seconds, on other servers it could be longer or shorter).
Step 5 - The Number
Now you have to choose a code. At the top you can see ”Access Password”, there you have to put a code in, this code is the password of your keypad that will open the fading door
Step 6 - The End
Now you are done, you can place the keypad down (Near your fading door) and type the code into the keypad, and your fading door will open.

Version with more grammar
Find
Thx , my grammer is not that good ;( think around 7 orso

Find

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon