IWIKU Gaming

✪ Furisodation [Ghost] ✪ Trusted Application ✪
My Application
I am applying for the Call Of GMOD server.

Steam name:
✪ Furisodation [Ghost] ✪

TeamSpeak name:
✪ Furisodation [Ghost] ✪

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:165328951

In-game name:
✪ Furisodation [Ghost] ✪

17 (07/20/1999)

Garry's Mod hours:
0+ hours. Between 3 Steam Accounts (1 hacked)

United States

In game play time:
3 hours+ (Fairly new, but growing)

How active can you be in game:
 Very

Are you active in TeamSpeak:
 Very.

Do you have a mic and can you use it:
Yes, I use it when I'm on the server, and Team Speak.

English level:

Attempt number:

First Attempt..

Have you received any kicks/bans and why:

I have never gotten any warnings, kicks and bans on the Call of GMOD server.

Have you got any previous experience:
I've had past experiences dealing with management, ownership, moderation and support.. I feel I'm a great candidate for this role.

Why should you be chosen for this rank:
 Within the first few minutes of joining the server and seeing what It's about, I noticed a slight few single targetting, spawn trapping,
and going against simple rules that the server has.. Making the server boring, and unfair to those who want to enjoy the feel of a FPS experience. I personally, would like to be an active role on the server to ensure the rules are followed, and that everyone can play in peace.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason, you will be demoted:

I understand.

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion:

I understand.

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again:
I understand.
Positives

GMOD PLaytime
English knowledge
Has a mic

Negatives
Detail
Server Playtime

Verdict:+1
You really need to work on detail... If you want to make it more detailed ask a senior member of staff team. I've seen you on the server often and i've never seen you break ANY Rules.
A resigned staff member
I'm not gonna do a whole Positives and Negatives but, you need better detail more playtime and stop single targeting Tongue apart from that your good. Smile

-From Rapod (The Birthday Boy)
just a heads up the next time you leave an opinion on a staff app alex you kind of cant give neutral opinions anymore
[Image: 4741221.gif]
MilitaryRP Person

+1 Rep me if you feel i deserve it
It wasn't neutral, I just didn't use the format and I don't have to because i'm not staff, If I was staff I would use it but i'm not. It was neutral because i pointed out everything bad but said apart from that he was pretty good.
Positives

GMod Playtime
US Time zone is when we dont normally have staff online.
Experience
No warnings etc

Negatives:

Detail
Server playtime

I will be giving this application a +1 because of your experience, no past rule breaks and your garrys mod playtime. I would also reccomend getting some more playtime on the server as that will help alot.
DENIED

REASON: Application is really under detailed, not active enough on server

Next reapply date: 23/01/2017
I was going to ask if I could edit it and make it more detailed, and also.. I already have around 10 hours played, and I gain more each day..

A simple PM would have sufficed instead of rushing to a decision, don't you think?

@Everyone-Else

Thanks for your support, means a lot ..
Not our fualt you made your application underdetailed and chose to make it when to you had an 3 hours of playtime, even 10hours isn't really enough. You had a whole week basically to edit this app but you choose not to
[Image: bgvX3Ny44]
fault* (Sorry I have just seen u said fualt a lot and it triggered me so I thought I would correct you Tongue)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon