IWIKU Gaming

Dismiss this notice
Respect Commitment Success (RCS)

Admin application
(01-12-2017, 06:36 PM)Technomite Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Johannes73 Wrote: In my option you should stay as trusted for a while and is your trial time already over? You should take your time and wait at least 1 week but if i was superadmin i would leave this as On Hold

I will not giving you a plus one at some points that Marshall listet. So leading down to a -1 at the moment

I have been trusted for well over a week, also have a lot of experience in the past before my second run and am not a trial trusted. Why should I stay trusted? Could you maybe be more constructive.

Well i was trusted like 1 month and they told me to stay as trusted, so you should be a trusted for like 2-3 weeks
You will never walk alone! 

Johannes73 - Former Trusted
Thanks given by:
If you feel like your ready for admin then go for it there is no time frame for admin.
 Staff Veteren
Thanks given by:
Might I add again that I was trusted previously for much longer than a month
[Image: upolad80db7.png]
Thanks given by:
lol well, then I will change to +1 because if there is no time frame... +1
You will never walk alone! 

Johannes73 - Former Trusted
Thanks given by:
Positives:
-Been staff for a very long time
-Knows the rules well
-handles sits some what well
-can be very active at times

Negatives:
-Been demoted a few times
-Many warns for the same rule break
-Can be very immature at times aswell as argue with the rest of the staff team
-Your activity can be very wavy meaning that you are very active one week or one day and another you are just M.I.A

Verdict: Although all of the things stated I think you should have a shot at being an admin although I would give you a mentor to perfect your style with the right teachings I think you have what it takes to be a great admin. But I think you need to work on your activity try to stabilize it so it doesn't sem like you fall off the face of the earth some days. +1 For me.Big Grin Cool
Poke me on TS or contact me on Steam if you need me!
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon