Admin application
Your Steam name: Technomite_

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101735660

Your In-game name: Teknomite

Your Age: 15

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: 525

In what country are you located?: England

Your play-time on the server: 9 days, 18 hours

How active can you be on the server: I aim to be on for at least 1 - 1:30 hours a day on weekdays but on weekends I can be on for much longer

Are you able to be Teamspeak 3 active: Yes

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 9, I can speak english pretty well

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: 4th time lucky.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: http://imgur.com/a/igUGN And a ban for ltap a while back

What have you learned from being a Trusted on our server (Should be at least 1 paragraph and each point should be explained with detail): I pick new things up everyday and I try to keep improving myself as a trusted. One of the things that i have learned from being trusted is to keep my cool and not get angry at the players. I put on an assertive mask and deal with trouble makers as calmly as possible, which I feel helps me to keep the peace better than I could when I first started. Since my first run of trusted I have matured a lot, and I think you could probably tell. It gives me the ability to give better judgement on my actions and not insult anyone, as my issues last time was not respecting my higher ups as much as I should have done. I know basically all the commands on the server, and can use ulx better than when I first started as a trusted on this server. Also, I am more strict than i used to be on rules, but i know when to relax and give players chances to never make the same mistakes again, but i also know when a player knows that they have purposely or neglected to perfect and understand their mistake and change their actions. I think now i deal with sits much more smoothly and also go on duty much more than i previously did, and I feel that I can also rp better now and keep the rp flowing well.

How can you help the server differently as an Administrator rather than as a Trusted (Should be at least 1 paragraph and each point should be explained with detail): There are not many admins anymore, and I feel I can fill the void. I am usually active everyday, and everyday I see that there isn't always an admin on to help me ban people or extend my bans, which can be frustrating at times and with the extra permissions the rank gives me I can stamp out people for longer and also help other staff members too. As a admin I can also mentor and pass down my experience to other staff who need extra help, and I feel ready and up to the task to do so and mentor. Sometimes I also feel less effective as a trusted at dealing with people going on mass killing sprees without a physigun to drag them and move them away quicker rather than spending time writing out a command as quickly as possible, which can help with the rp of other players and also grant me quicker access to pulling people into sits or aside so I can have a quick word with them to make sure they don't make that mistake and also stop others from rule breaks. Sometimes I see cars flipped and I have to waste time asking for other people to deal with something I myself could be fit to deal with but do not have the sufficient abilities to do so. A good example of this are unraidable bases without any admins on, and trying to get a player to rectify this. It can be difficult to face a stubborn player and even with patience it does wear and as an admin this can be dealt with quicker. I can also help better with refunds.

If you were promoted to an Administrator, you would have a much wider access to different commands. How can we trust you with the higher power you would be given as an Administrator (Should be at least 1 paragraph and each point should be explained with detail): I have not abused my power, nor do I intend to. I have no reason to as I really love this server and enjoy it too much to waste my staff rank abusing my power. It's a fun responsibility to have and I intend to keep it.

What does being Administrator on our server mean to you (Should be at least 1 paragraph and each point should be explained with detail): It means a lot to me. I find this server really fun and with the added power I can help the server in more positive ways and expand my layers of understanding of the server. I feel as if I can get this promotion and if it does I know myself that I will do it to the best because I care alot about this server and I think I can improve with it. I have donated a lot of money too which means I go above what I should be doing and have serious dedication.

Do you understand that as an Administrator we would expect much more of you in terms of work ethic, activity on the server, website and TeamSpeak 3 and your ability to deal with problems faster and more efficiently:Yes, I will try to get on more on weekdays especially.

Do you understand that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: yes

Do you understand that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: yes

Do you understand that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: yes

Would you like to add any other comments: Hello, Thank for reading my application.
[Image: upolad80db7.png]
Thanks given by:
I have given Tech permission to edit his application.
Thanks given by:
Positives:

In Game Playtime

Detail

Experience

Negatives:

Activity

Verdict: Techno is a quiet nice (yet sometimes annoying Tongue) Trusted, it would be better if he came on more. Recently he has been coming on ever other day or every two days, I would hope that could change. It's a +1 for Admin from me.
Thanks given by:
Positives:
- Experience
- Detailed
- playtime

Negatives:
- Activity
- you argue to much with other staff about punishments
- I see a admin as someone with power and knowladge, with no disrespect you don;t have yet, you will need a mentor if you get it.
- That screenshot of your warns is taken a while back, I don't trust it if you haven't got anymore added.
- I think you can be to childish sometimes

Verdict -1, I would say stay as Trusted for some more time
Marshall Macker
Thanks given by:
according to spreadsheet i have a 4 so idont understand activity. i can also get anew screenshot. also dont understand your second point, idont argue with staff as much as you imply. your third point about power doesnt make much sense
Thanks given by:
I've given Tech permission to edit the application to fix a mistake. 
                                                      [Image: 3dtFcYT.png]

Thanks given by:
In my option you should stay as trusted for a while and is your trial time already over? You should take your time and wait at least 1 week but if i was superadmin i would leave this as On Hold

I will not giving you a plus one at some points that Marshall listet. So leading down to a -1 at the moment
You will never walk alone! 

Johannes73 - Former Trusted
Thanks given by:
Positives

You have been trusted for a long time i believe, so you have lots of experience.
Detailed
Playtime
Activity (Juding on the spreadsheet on which you are currently on a 4.
You have done sits for me before, and you were helpful and polite.

Negatives:

4th time applying

I will be giving this a +1 because i know you are a good staff member and helpful, semi-active and your application is detailed. I dont know what else to put as negatives as i rarely play the MRP now.
Thanks given by:
Johannes you can't do that.. you must lost your own positives and Negatives
[Image: bgvX3Ny44]
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Johannes73 Wrote: In my option you should stay as trusted for a while and is your trial time already over? You should take your time and wait at least 1 week but if i was superadmin i would leave this as On Hold

I will not giving you a plus one at some points that Marshall listet. So leading down to a -1 at the moment

I have been trusted for well over a week, also have a lot of experience in the past before my second run and am not a trial trusted. Why should I stay trusted? Could you maybe be more constructive.
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon