IWIKU Gaming

NEW MAP OR OLD MAP
We have released a new map for the server for a trial period we would like to see your guys opinions on this map. If you would prefer the new map we have please state your reasons below or if you would like to go back to the old map state your opinions on Saturday we will take note of this and decide from there.
I was only on it for like 5 min. But by far my framerate on this map is drastically improved, i also really like the layout of it aswell, its a keeper for sure
[Image: bgvX3Ny44]
To be honest I really have no idea at all...
Yes
Always Positive(: Cool
I love It Big Grin
I freeze a little every now and then, But I dont mind it atleast its not 3 fps but its 30 now and I love this map
[Image: text414915253.gif]
It feels a bit big but I'll try to get used to it
[Image: upolad80db7.png]
I prefer the new map, cuz its way bigger and more detailed!
[Image: text345435830.gif]
There is A Lot Of RP In The Map! You Can Feel The Military!
i think it a bit early to judge the map
[Image: 4741221.gif]
MilitaryRP Person

+1 Rep me if you feel i deserve it
I'll probably play some time as I actually enjoy gmod at the moment. I really did get bored of the old map. Helicopters would be best just like 2 years or so ago
Rico Rodriguez
PM Me if you need anything

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon