Respect Commitment Success (RCS)

Banned for "Racism"
My Steam Name: Ogrelord_Shrek_The_69th

My In-game Name: Ogrelord_Shrek_The_69th

My SteamID: A6cb41t4

The name of the staff member who banned me: Can't tell

How long was you banned for: Permanently

What are you appealing for an unban on Teamspeak/Server/Website: Server

The rules I claimed to break: I was banned for breaking the "No racism" rule after I was talking to some guy, after we started talking i went and called him "My nigga", wich isnt racist, its a term that people, including black people use to call someone, example their friend. It is also used to describe people of african american descent, not in any discriminatory way. There is a difference between calling someone "My nigga" or calling them a more offensive, but similar sounding word in an attempt to harass them. It was unfair that I get banned for a comment that only the person who banned me saw as racist, i had no racism intended in the comment and i am not racist in real life.

The time and date it occurred ( dd/mm GMT + 1:00 ): 10 AM UTC +4, 12/8/2016

Proof supporting my appeal ( if video then via YouTube ): (Use this if you were banned wrongly) No proof

My apology and why you should trust me to not break these rules again: (Use this if you are apologizing for your actions)
I am sorry, and will never say anything that you could consider rude/offensive. You can trust that i wont say it again because I never even know people would consider it offensive, now that i do i will not say it again.

Additional comment I'd like to make:I did not have any chance to explain myself, and was banned basically right after saying it, I wasnt warned about it being racist before i got banned. If you still think its racist, at least shorten the ban to like 24 hours, like how it originally was before some other admin decided to turn it to a permaban. I bought a rank for 20 and would suck to loose it, i even was planning on buying a custom job soon.
Thanks given by:
Racism Is A Permanent Ban No Matter What, Even Saying The N Word Is A Ban.
Thanks given by:
The thing is that nigga is short for the deregotory term ni**er, noth are highly offensive if you are using it on the fly like that, you where banned becuase we have a 0 tolerance policy for racism
[Image: bgvX3Ny44]
Thanks given by:
Even if you used the Term "My Nigga" as a friend term The word "Nigga" Is a shorter term for "smeg" Wich is used By Black people and it is also used to offend them wich is Racism So Even if it was used in a friendly way it could have an effect on someone els and they could be offended.

Basicly Its still racism no matter what and the server has a 0 Tolerance on racism
Thanks given by:
Saying "My nigga" is in no way offensive to black people, I even have a few black friends, and they dont find "My nigga" offensive. Its just that you are so sensitive, that you refuse to even warn me before banning me for so called "Racism". I didnt have ANY bad intent to my comment and its unfair that I get PERMANENTLY banned for it. And on all servers I enter,, they would never ban me for calling someone "My nigga", simply because it isnt EVEN offensive to begin with. Its not like i called the person "N***er" in a manner to try and insult them.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)bobenation Wrote: The thing is that nigga is short for the deregotory term ni**er, noth are highly offensive if you are using it on the fly like that, you where banned becuase we have a 0 tolerance policy for racism

Have you ever seen a black person call his friend a "Ni**er", you probably didnt because ni**er would be offensive to black people. But I can guarantee that you have seen black people call each other "My nigga" alot.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2016, 09:20 PM)Supister Wrote: Racism Is A Permanent Ban No Matter What, Even Saying The N Word Is A Ban.

As I said, it isnt racist, and I am not racist in any way or form.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2016, 12:08 AM)Subzone Wrote: Even if you used the Term "My Nigga" as a friend term The word "Nigga" Is a shorter term for "smeg" Wich is used By Black people and it is also used to offend them wich is Racism So Even if it was used in a friendly way it could have an effect on someone els and they could be offended.

Basicly Its still racism no matter what and the server has a 0 Tolerance on racism

I have never seen a black person offended for being called a "Nigga", black people arent sensitive.
Thanks given by:
If a white person said it to a black person, it would be deemed discrimination.
No matter what you say in reply, you're wrong if you think otherwise. The problem with it is, the young black community have begun using the term to feel liberated from the whites, but the older generation of African Americans or blacks or whatever would still deem it highly offensive. At the end of the day, just because some of the young black community have begun using it, doesn't mean its not still racist.

If Jews started wearing swastikas and saying hail Hitler, do you think it would suddenly be okay and not offensive? At the end of the day, yes I feel it was harsh on you, but until you realize how offensive it really is, I don't see you ever getting unbanned.
If you need me, message me on the forums or poke me on TS.
Thanks given by:
"Black people are not sensitive"-ogrelord shrek...that is racist black people are as sensitive as anyone else
[Image: 6a6293bac1.png]
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon