Your Team Speak name: Captain Soap Mactavish

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57675905

Your In-game name: LtGeneral Soap

Your Age: 10

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total:1126

In what country are you located?: England,Corby

Your play-time on the server: 6 Days 42 mins

How active can you be on the server: around 20 hours a week

Are you active the Advanced Gaming TeamSpeak: Yes,I go on when im playing other games and gmod

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: yes

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 9

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: this is my first attempt

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: no bans no kicks and 44 warnings

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: I was a manager on a other server along time ago. It has shut down now, barley anyone uses it. My duties where: Helping other people in the server,Sutch as if they are having trouble building etc. I was tp to them and help them build. One other of my duties was to Jail/warn people and do all the other duties admins do on this server

Many people will be applying for this rank; what makes you stand out e.g. any special skills (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): One of my special skills is jokes and entertainment I can bring people a good joke but, if they start to swear/be rude I will say stop! That's enough no more or I will report you for abusing your mouth.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: Yes

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes
Very active on server, TS3. Good playtime overall

But alot of warnings.
Ill go

+1
[Image: G5h04AkAvAHcs.gif]
Hey whats up guys, its Hondje here.
You are very active TS 3 member and very active on gmod

You didnt got any active warning (I think so)

+1
The wasting cat
The you're dog
The time cat
The ... dog

Read the second word off all cats and dogs!
Feel free to +1
Not much detail in the application, add more to the special skills 1 paragraph. English doesnt look like a 9, I would say about a 7.
-1 SUPPORT 

Poor detail, breaks rules and the fake account is unacceptable if it is to be true, if it is true id imagine you will get banned from applying for roughly 1-3 months.

The account has had one post and 2 minutes online and most likely have matching IPs

NOTE: Logs will say even if u change your IP after what i have put here.
NO , Sorry my friend i've played a few times with you and u FailRp a lot , Rdm a lot , u break the rules a lot . I wouldn't trust you with this power , u would use it in ur advantage
[Image: 8A99D1658D49B3E7398271D4F2185B04456CD16A]   Rate +1 PL0X
U have to play by the rules from now on if u want to be Trusted then i will give u +1
[Image: 8A99D1658D49B3E7398271D4F2185B04456CD16A]   Rate +1 PL0X
Yes I think this is quite good so its a plus one!
Although very active on TS/The Server, 44 warnings is A LOT of warnings, this shows me that you haven't learnt from your mistakes and committed the same crime again, as staff member I feel that you would abuse or not deal with sits properly. Under detailed and needs work -1 for me currently, needs to increase activity on forums aswell.
huge -1, very rarely respectful, had A LOT of problems with you in game. You are not worthy in my opinion.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon