IWIKU Gaming

Military RP Trusted Application
Your Steam name: Aidanspalding1

Your Team Speak name: Aidan4281

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92716821

Your In-game name: Aidanspalding1

Your Age: 14

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: 498 Hours

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom (Scotland)

Your play-time on the server: 1 Day 14 Hours

How active can you be on the server: At least once a day.

Are you active the Advanced Gaming TeamSpeak: Yes

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 8-9

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: I have received some warnings about RDM when I first joined the server , But now i understand the rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Yes, I was an admin on a Minecraft server a few months back. My duties were helping who didn't understand the commands or how to use the teleporters. I also host a small Garry's mod sandbox server of my own.

Many people will be applying for this rank; what makes you stand out e.g. any special skills (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): Some of my skills are:
  • I'm very active on the server and on teamspeak.
  • I know most of the ULX commands such as  !gag, !warn, !jail ect
  • I'm Friendly.
  • I don't let my opinion cloud my judgement .
  • Know all of the terms such as L2AP (Leave to avoid punishment) , RDM (Random deathmatch) , RDA (Random arrest) ect
  • I know how to handle sits well.
  • Know all the punishments, such as 120 Seconds for RDM , Permanent ban for any type of hacking.
  • At the moment I am learning Lua and HTML. Garry's mod uses these languages.
  • I'm good at taking constructive criticism  

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: Yes

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes
Not sure if its my place to comment but not much detail and you have not actually said how many warnings you have been given I dont feel like its really a paragraph but you quickly bullet pointed things you do so as a conclusion I am giving a  -1 took some thinking had to change my awnser more than once I don't feel like you may be ready for staff also today I was dominating vault 15 and you came up and said by the rules I had to let you into the vault because you were basing there
Underdetailed(paragraph), never seen u on TS and why would u apply for staff here if u own ur own server? - 1 from me
I have seen you on the game and you seem nice . I have seen u on TS , Ur in my gang aswell , but that doesn't mean a thing , its good that you know all those commands , ETC. But yeah more effort should be applied , I haven't seen any posts on the form , but i'll give you a neutral so +0

Cheers Koi
[Image: 8A99D1658D49B3E7398271D4F2185B04456CD16A]   Rate +1 PL0X
Before I take my time to comment on this, may I just query something. You said you currently host a gmod server. Is that hosted for someone else or are you running it? Additionally from personal experience when owning a good server it takes A LOT of time and effort, meaning you quite simply (if its a good frequently developed server) don't have the time to spend on our server. So answer me this, how can you be sure that none of this will occur and also answer my first question please then I will comment the +'s and -'s.
If you need me, message me on the forums or poke me on TS.
Im going to wait for the answer to Zop's question before i + or - this.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I only start up the server when me and my friends want to play. It is not a dedicated server.
i think aidan is a very talented programmer i have know him for a while and i can safely say he is trusted material +1
-Venam
Hmmmmm, you have a server though :/
I Promise i won't let this interfere with me being a trusted
[Image: thedoctor_zpsigmmtwsl.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon