IWIKU Gaming

HStorm Finds Out About Inactive Staff
https://youtu.be/QLvWKq2CyJU

This took me three hours to make, I hope you guys enjoy! Batteries not included.

Notes:

- I am not, in any way, shape or form, saying that HStorm has anger management issues.
- I am not trying to offend anyone.
- I made the video with the sole purpose of comedy.
lol, nice, I feel like the odd one out now XD I don't play CS.
If you need me, message me on the forums or poke me on TS.
xDD, ohhh serio. Nice make dude
Serio, XD Nice, shame just our staff will get the joke Big Grin
I don't play CS, I don't see what's so good about it ?!
THIS IS BRILLIANT! oh god, my ribs hurt. But definitely true. Apart from the RIP AG (that will never be true </3) We do have alot of people now not even coming on the server to play CSGO or any other games. There needs to be a clamp down on this, definitely. However, i myself play CSGO and i was actually warned about what i was doing as i left i think it was 1 or 2 trial trusted's on to control the server. I now go on at around 10 at night, were there is minimal players on. This is ok i guess. But there definitely needs to be a clamp down on this happening. But Serio, this video was amazingBig Grin
lol i saw this on xbox this this is so so so funny omg still watching now omg
Rico Rodriguez
PM Me if you need anything
ALL PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, SERIO!

We need more of this on the forums.
nice lol xD IM SORRY HSTORM XD
ROFL!
Lol, thanks for your support guys, glad you enjoyed it!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon