My In-game Name: Fiski

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63383951

The name of the staff member who banned me:Excision

How long was you banned for: Permanent

What are you appealing for an unban on Teamspeak/Server/Website: Server, MRP

The rules I claimed to break: ´´ Trolling´´

The time and date it occurred ( dd/mm GMT + 1:00 ):
i don´t remember the exact time,but it was arround 27-6-2015

Proof supporting my appeal ( if video then via YouTube ): (Use this if you were banned wrongly)
I got banned for trolling,all i said was unmute me,your literally taking away my rights of talking''
He muted me for asking in OOC is saying Marines are faggots in roleplay disrespect?
And he jailed me for 2 minutes already for that....

My apology and why you should trust me to not break these rules again: (Use this if you are apologizing for your actions)
i don't think i broke any rules,with saying what i said.

Additional comment I'd like to make: I'm suprised that basic human rules is seen as '' trolling '' in video games.
Thanks given by:
I wont put much on this, Just that ExCiSiOn is a woman.
Thanks given by:
You said, over and over. You are literally taking away my rights. Kept asking me to unmute you and you started swearing in admin chat. All of this I have screenshotted and will be posting on this thread later.

And I just noticed this:

Additional comment I'd like to make: I'm suprised that basic human rules is seen as '' trolling '' in video games.

"Basic human rules" - Please explain what they are please.
Thanks given by:
you did disrespect in ooc and were thus muted, you then spammed admin chat and were banned.
However If you feel that Excision breached your human rights i recommend talking to Amnesty international and explain your case to them. -1
Heart Thanks for reading homeslice +1 me if you love me Heart
Thanks given by:
Spamming ooc?
I just asked afther he jailed me '' Who the smeg did i disrespect''
Some guy even said indeed.

Post it,go ahead,is it smeg forbidden to ask in ooc who did i disrespect?
Also,i was in roleplay,you jailed me for ''Disrespect against other players''
I was in roleplay,wasnt i?

and muting me to prevent you looking bad at that current situation,is just stupid.
Also taking away my freedom of speech

Post it,go ahead,is it smeg forbidden to ask in ooc who did i disrespect?
Also,i was in roleplay,you jailed me for ''Disrespect against other players''
I was in roleplay,wasnt i?

and muting me to prevent you looking bad at that current situation,is just stupid.
Also taking away my freedom of speech
Thanks given by:
Sorry but there is no Freedom of speech rules IN A GAME! Huge -1.
Thanks given by:
Well... One, You don't have a freedom of speech on this server if someone believes you should be muted (explaining why the feature is there). This is the same across the whole internet, not just one server along with thousands others.
Two, OOC stands for OUT OF CHARACTER , which is used for non role-play chat, hence the name, OUT (Meaning it isn't in), OF, CHARACTER (your RP self). So in turn, It isn't in RP... Thought I would break it down for you :|.

And finally, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, EXCISION IS A GIRL.

Hope you all liked my colorful post as much as I love KFC (im eating one now...)
Thanks given by:
Lol... "he". XD
Thanks given by:
oh forgot to mention your shoutbox spam... so yeah still a big ol' -1
Heart Thanks for reading homeslice +1 me if you love me Heart
Thanks given by:
You're all being rude. You know what? I'm going to plus one this post! Even though I don't want her to be demoted, I feel bad for all these -1's
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon