How active can you be on the server?
2-6 hours weekend 1-4 hour’s weekday

Are you active the Advanced Gaming TeamSpeak:
Yes

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it:
Yes

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking):
Writing 6 speaking 8

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: Nope, 2nd

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why:
2 From Kat, Random Weapon Check and Spectating Higher Ranks Then Your Self

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Nope

Many people will be applying for this rank; what makes you stand out e.g. any special skills (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): EDIT: I think because I have been on the server for a long time now I know the commands very well because I have been a VIP admin for over half of my time playing on the server. I know the high staff members well. I try to go to sits as fast as possible because honestly I like being on duty and I like helping people. One of my other skills is if it is a serious sit like mass rdm/rda or similar I can be very strict but in other sits where you think someone has made a general mistake because they are new for example I can talk normally and very calmly.

Do you understand, that if you're in active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: Yes

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes
+1 good guy. Good app. Active.
Thanks Ave
+1 good and honest app and are very active. Good guy
+1 good dude, active & knows the rules. Demoted for a mistake I am sure he won't make again Big Grin
Good player, very active and is very fluent with the rules. Has done some bad things in the past but has learnt his lesson. I give him a +1 rep.
-Support
If you found me helpful feel free to +1 me.

Yours sincerely,
Aiden Hoyle

You say you give him a +1 support.. Yet you did -Support
+1

Sure he wont make the mistake he made again.
Rico Rodriguez
PM Me if you need anything
what was he trusted before?
Yes lukeh
Rico Rodriguez
PM Me if you need anything

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon