IWIKU Gaming

GrandtheftGaming application
My Application
I am applying for the MilitaryRP server.
Steam name: John Hammond
Teamspeak name: Alan grand
SteamID: STEAM_0_0:102675894
In-game name: GrandTheftGaming but i might be changing it to Alan Grand some day
Garrys mod hours: 860 hours.
In game play time: 300hours.
How active can you be in game: Very.
Are you active in teamspeak: Slightly becouse there are usually no people on ts i use it to talk with people that dont have skype and sometimes with more poeple on the server.
Do you have a mic and can you use it: Yes
English level: 8.
Attempt number: 2
Have you recieved any kicks/bans and why:
Number of warning (most before ban)
One 3 day ban (2 years ago)
No kicks

Have you got any previous experience: i have been an admin on a minecraft server before but i stopped playing minecraft except for big creative projects and also i have been an admin on other small servers on other games oh and 2 friends of me are admin here
Why should you be chosen for this rank: the last time i tried to apply everyone was positive about everything except for the warnings but i got denied for applying for the wrong rank but i am usually online everyday except for when i got a lot of work to do and i have always liked being an admin i was always positive about it and i have a lot of experience not only on other servers and games i like helping people i have a good mic and headset my internet is good sometimes not as good the only donwside really is that my voice is not nicest sound in the world i played a lot of very seriousrp like santosrp and i am pretty good at judging someone breaking rules becouse of experience and overall i would love te this time apply for the right rank and help other people with problems on the server and since I know all the rules I hope that my application will be accepted I am usually in a positive mood and only report people when they really deserve it I don't think it is fair to bring someone to a sit that accidentally kills me and says sorry and so wasting his and my time I have never lied to an admin and when I break a rule example: killing someone who shot at me but turns out I got cross fired I admit it and say sorry I always try to stay to the facts and that is my reason why i want to to become trusted
Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason, you will be demoted: I understand.
Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: I understand.
Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: I understand.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
GrandtheftGaming application - GrandTheftGaming - 01-10-2017, 06:02 PM