IWIKU Gaming
Activity over next few days - Printable Version

+- IWIKU Gaming (http://www.iwikugaming.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.iwikugaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Bin (http://www.iwikugaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Activity over next few days (/showthread.php?tid=7228)

Activity over next few days - Rico Rodriguez - 01-11-2017

My activity over the next few days will be stuttering because when I play any game i play for like 30 mins then my computer crashes, and then i try to find out why but nothing yet. Am trying to fix it at the moment but just letting you know i wont be on as much.

EDIT: 12/01/2017: I have found a fix and there was something wrong we my graphics card and it was also loose inside my pc. The problem has now stopped. I have also ordered a new cpu fan as the CPU was getting hot too so hopefully this wont happen again

Yet another edit: will also have fluctuating activity over next few days! I have had yet another issue! I have reinstalled windows but need to install drivers for everything else and reinstall everything so I won't be on for long as there is so much to do.

RE: Activity over next few days - |IWIKU| MassiveWaffle - 01-11-2017

Rico i want try help you can you please give me more infomiton about the crash like the screen go black or something can help me

RE: Activity over next few days - Rico Rodriguez - 01-11-2017

(01-11-2017, 06:59 PM)|IWIKU| MassiveWaffle Wrote: Rico i want try help you can you please give me more infomiton about the crash like the screen go black or something can help me

it just freezes and go black so ive been going through the normal solutions 1 by 1 and seeing if it crashes then.

(01-11-2017, 07:01 PM)Rico Rodriguez Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 06:59 PM)|IWIKU| MassiveWaffle Wrote: Rico i want try help you can you please give me more infomiton about the crash like the screen go black or something can help me

it just freezes and go black so ive been going through the normal solutions 1 by 1 and seeing if it crashes then.

When its start happend, you download something on the day its happend? + your windows and bits

RE: Activity over next few days - Technomite - 01-11-2017

Maybe it's overheating.

(01-11-2017, 07:11 PM)Technomite Wrote: Maybe it's overheating.

This what i think also, Rico try open your computer and check if all the fams work
+ try clean your computer from dust 
(i mean the computer itshelf)

RE: Activity over next few days - Rico Rodriguez - 01-11-2017

its a problem with my graphics card just found that out. Also cleaned out all the fans and updated graphics card driver and got dust off it.

RE: Activity over next few days - Rapod/Alex - 01-11-2017

What Graphics card do you have?

NVIDIA?

RE: Activity over next few days - Rico Rodriguez - 01-12-2017

Fixed the previous problem to run into another one today. I have chosen to just fully wipe everything and start again and hopefully this will solve everything. Have about 30-40 drivers that I somehow have to download and add them which I'll be doing tonight and tomorrow so activity will fluctuate again. :/